Monday, August 01, 2005

skin

skin. yo, man, give some thought to tel aviv. all the hipsters are out at etas unis tonight. am i becoming a hunchback? i dont think i've ever given so much thought to anything in my life. but as destiny would have it, a soothsayer visited me when i was still in the womb and told me that birds are prisoners to the chains of the skyway and that everybody's got to serve somebody. then he cut my upper lip and called me uninteresting. i wont go into who im serving. its unclear, possibly even embarrasing. and anyways, tel aviv is far and i have a life here and a business, of course. and i know something about love, of course. and as dr filth would explain - she's smart - trying to capitalize on current value - prior to depreciation, of course. is there such a thing as a calling? why do we often unconciously gravitate toward the choice that when thought about at our clearest points is, in fact, the one that brings the least happiness. or is that just me. and so it goes. drip drip drip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home